A new top address in the capital
The decision to build Berlin's central railway station in Humboldt harbour caused the location to develop at lightning speed into one of Berlin's most attractive areas. This tells you all you need to know about the potential of this area, which is situated between the central railway station, the Berlin–Spandauer Schifffahrtskanal (shipping canal) and the Nordhafen (northern harbour area). It is no coincidence that so many of the city's highlights are just a stone's throw away: the Tiergarten park, the Kanzleramt (Chancellery), the Reichstag building, the Brandenburg Gate, Museumsinsel (Museum Island).
Here's to a great neighbourhood!
- Hauptbahnhof (Central Station)
- Hamburger Bahnhof (Museum for Contemporary Art)
- Naturkundemuseum (natural history museum)
- Siegessäule (Victory Column)
- Haus der Kulturen der Welt
- Bundeskanzleramt (Federal Chancellery)
- Reichstag building
- Brandenburg Gate
- Unter den Linden
- Friedrichstraße station
- Potsdamer Platz
- Museumsinsel (Museum Island)